The update is planned to begin at 1pm CDT. Status updates will be posted at https://twitter.com/eNeighbors.
eNeighbors is updating your community website and will launch tomorrow, September 4th, 2013. The new eNeighbors is being re-built from the ground up to create a simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable experience for residents. A preview of the new look is below.
The upgrade will happen automatically for you and your neighbors. All user data, articles, groups, events, and so on will be transferred securely to the new site during the transition.
- Photos: Share a photo, or an entire album of photos with your neighbors
- Videos: Sometimes, there’s no better way to get the message across
- Questions: Ask a question and get answers from your neighbors
- Referrals: Have a great plumber? Let your neighbors know
- Lost & Found: Lost Fido? Get help from your neighbors to find her
- Recurring events: Post your monthly board meetings for the entire year – once
- Committees: Organize your committees online
- Alerts: Instantly email everyone in the neighborhood and add attachments too
- Pages: Forming a group? Create your page to promote and organize it all
- Instant notifications: Get notified immediately when something new is posted
- Search: Find neighbors and documents just by searching
We anticipate that eNeighbors will be unavailable for several hours during the update process on 09.04.13. You will receive an email notification when the new website is available for use.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.