I recently discovered a free and valuable service called BatchGeoCode – an awesome website that will take your address data and plot it on a map.
We’ve used it a couple of times now to show customers what homes are registered in their neighborhood. For example, see a map of all 529 registered homes in Nottingham Forest South.
If you’re a board member or property manager and your neighborhood is using eNeighbors, you can create a map of registered homes (or non-registered homes) too. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your eNeighbors Account at http://www.eneighbors.com/
- Click “Go To Admin Tool” (only available for board members and property managers)
- Click “Reports”
- To create a map of Registered Homes click “Registered Homes” to download a spreadsheet of all registered homes
- To create a map of Non-Registered Homes click “Non-Registered Homes” to download a spreadsheet of all non-registered homes
- Go to http://www.batchgeocode.com/ and follow the instructions to create your map
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with eNeighbors.com. For help with BatchGeoCode, visit their video tutorials page.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to post a news article. News articles posted to your neighborhood website are immediately published (unless content moderation is on) and sent out in the email newsletter, which is sent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, depending on the resident’s preferences.
- Sign in
- Click “Add a News Article”
- Enter a title
- Enter some content
- Add a photo and/or document
- Click “Preview Article”
- Click “Publish Article”
Click “Add a News Article”.
Enter a title, some content and add a photo and/or document. Click “Preview Article”.
Click “Publish Article”.
Article is published.
Here are some examples of News articles posted from other neighborhoods:
Step-by-step instructions (with screenshots) on how to post a bulletin are below. Bulletins are a powerful feature that allow you to instantly communicate with your neighborhood.
- Sign in to your account at http://www.eneighbors.com/
- Click “Go To Admin Tool”
- Click the “Bulletins” tab
- Enter a subject, enter a message and click “Preview Bulletin”
- Click “Publish Bulletin” (NOTE: DO NOT CLICK MORE THAN ONCE. IT CAN TAKE SOME TIME AS YOU ARE SENDING A LOT OF EMAILS.)
Your bulletin will be published to the website under the bulletins section and an email will be sent to every resident that is registered on the website.
Screenshots for the above steps are below.
Enter your email address and password at eNeighbors.com to sign in.
Click the “Go To Admin Tool”. This is only available for Board Members, Property Managers, and other Administrative users.
Click the “Bulletins” tab.
Enter a subject, message and click “Preview Bulletin”.
Click “Publish Bulletin”.
Bulletin is posted to the website.
Bulletin is sent immediately via email.