The “news” feature is next up in my profile of eNeighbors’ services. Everyone likes to be informed, and we use CNN, Yahoo and MSN to keep up on all the world, national and even city-level news, but what about the news that’s happening in your own back yard, literally.
The News feature is the most versatile of the communication tools. You can use it to alert the community to upcoming events, post details about neighborhood activity, remind residents of safety protocols, or simply use it to start an online conversation.
1. Anyone can post a News item.
2. Anyone can leave a comment on the posted News item (this helps to generate an online discussion by allowing real-time feedback).
3. The top 3 most recent News items appear on the Home page.
4. When you post a News item, it is viewable by anyone in your neighborhood that has registered on the website.
5. Finally, each News item is automatically put into the eNewsletter and sent to every neighbor that has chosen to receive the newsletter either daily, weekly, or monthly.
Contact us today to get more info on signing up your neighborhood for eNeighbors