I recently discovered a free and valuable service called BatchGeoCode – an awesome website that will take your address data and plot it on a map.
We’ve used it a couple of times now to show customers what homes are registered in their neighborhood. For example, see a map of all 529 registered homes in Nottingham Forest South.
If you’re a board member or property manager and your neighborhood is using eNeighbors, you can create a map of registered homes (or non-registered homes) too. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your eNeighbors Account at http://www.eneighbors.com/
- Click “Go To Admin Tool” (only available for board members and property managers)
- Click “Reports”
- To create a map of Registered Homes click “Registered Homes” to download a spreadsheet of all registered homes
- To create a map of Non-Registered Homes click “Non-Registered Homes” to download a spreadsheet of all non-registered homes
- Go to http://www.batchgeocode.com/ and follow the instructions to create your map